The H8/3827R Group, H8/3827S Group, H8/38327 Group, and H8/38427 Group arehighperformance single-chip microcomputers that integrate peripheral functionsnecessary for system configuration with an H8/300L CPU core.
The on-chip peripheral functions include ROM, RAM, six timers, 14-bit PWM, 2channels of serial communication interface (SCI), an A/D converter, LCDcontroller/driver, and I/O ports, providing an ideal configuration as amicrocomputer for embedding in sophisticated control systems. PROM
(ZTAT.*1), flash memory (F-ZTAT.*2), and mask ROM are available as on-chip ROM,enabling users to respond quickly and flexibly to changing applicationspecifications and the demands of the transition from initial to full-fledgedvolume production.
1. ZTAT is a trademark of Renesas Electronics Corporation
2. F-ZTAT is a trademark of Renesas Electronics Corporation
- On-chip LCD controller/ driver(128seg)
- Maximum 60KROM
- Low power consumption and low voltage operation
- On-chip fast start up circuit
- Two channels of Serial communication interface
General battery powered devices (smoke detector, meteringapplications)