H8/38076R Group comprises 16-bit single-chip microcomputers made up of the H8/300H CPU core as their cores and equipped with LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) controller/driver. This device is a new member of H8/300H Super Low Power Series employing the technique of Super Low Power microcomputer which has the advantage of low power consumption and low voltage operation, and is suitable for use in battery-powered equipment.
On-chip peripheral functions include timers such as 16bit timer pulse unit, asynchronous event counter (AEC) and real-time clock (RTC), and two channels of serial communication interfaces and I2 C bus interface which make it possible to respond to the system which needs I/F with external EEPROM, etc.
- On-chip low-voltage flash memory
- World class low-power consumption
- Much shorter oscillator stabilization time (than previous models)
- On-board debugging function
- Small package(7mm square)
- Reduced electromagnetic noise emission and improved noise immunity
Healthcare goods, power meters, scales and digital consumer products